From the Blog
Today we are proud to release the new band-directed video for new single 'Good At Making Enemies'. Head over to Under The Radar for the Q&A on the video.The album arrives November 18th. Pre-order your copy now
By The Chief 7 days ago
By The Chief 12 days ago
- indiebandsblog The Eversons – Good At Making Enemies – #musicvideo - #indie-rock from #NewZealand https://t.co/j1aC0MUits about 11 hours ago
- lilgoldenbook Whenever I go to the gym I just feel like a stupid goth hamster about 14 hours ago
- _bellabua Princess Chelsea - Morning Sun https://t.co/eSbOdriyil 1 day ago
- isaerbert Come As You Are (Nirvana Cover) - Princess Chelsea noooossa viado vai tomar no cu, orgasmo total com essa musica 1 day ago
- emilylacerra morning sun // princess chelsea 1 day ago
Lil' Chief Records is delighted to present Aftertouch: a collection of covers by Princess Chelsea recorded between 2010-2016.
Chelsea uses covers as a way to experiment with production and arrangement ideas in between albums and Aftertouch is a curious invitation to hear the development of a musical palette over five years. It features covers by local New Zealand artists Lawrence Arabia, an unreleased Disasteradio song (Aftertouch) and songs by Marianne Faithfull, Lucinda Williams, Nirvana, and of course Elvis Presley.
Roughly two years since his first solo album 2013's Primrose Path, "A Little Night Music" sees Bree taking a more free-form approach to his usually more rigid and pop-minded style. This is partly due to a new interest in classical music, more specifically Russian Ballet suites. "A Little Night Music" features a string quartet, and guest vocals by Auckland soprano Ella Smith.
Building upon the success of her 2011 debut Lil' Golden Book, which spawned the internet sensation "The Cigarette Duet" (which has racked up nearly twenty million hits on YouTube), the new album is a sparkling, glittering epic, weaving layers upon layers of synths to create a fantastical universe that is out of this world.